That’s a pretty confident blog post title, isn’t it? Well, it’s true. Why am I so confident? This guacamole recipe has an extra step that changes up the flavor profile. Not to worry. It won’t require anything extra from you. Let me fill you in.
It’s all about time.
The key is to cut up all vegetables and mix them together with the seasonings first. You’ll want to make sure that you have 30 minutes to a couple of hours to allow the flavors to really infuse together.
The star ingredient for this guacamole recipe can be added right before you’re ready to serve it. This will limit browning of the avocados while still playing into the flavors of the other ingredients.
You’ll taste the difference right away. This flavorful guacamole has everything you love times 10. From the creamy consistency of the avocados to the perfect blend of onions, garlic, tomatoes and spicy peppers, you won’t ever go back to store-bought.
If you’re looking for recipes to top with this addicting recipe, you’re in luck. Whether you’re in the mood for a delicious breakfast chilaquiles recipe or want a nice wingman for your chips and salsa tray, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for on this blog.
Now all that’s left is answering one question:
Is there anything better than a nice bowl of spicy and flavorful guacamole?
(the correct answer is no)Print
Are you ready for all the flavors in your guacamole? This zesty and traditional recipe is sure to be a hit at your next get together. But don’t take my word for it, you’ll have to make this guacamole asap!
- 4 avocados
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 hot pepper (chopped, roast on stove top first for deep flavor)
- 3 sprigs cilantro (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- black pepper (optional, to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except avocados.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- About 20 minutes before serve time, cut and remove avocado skins and seeds.
- Mash avocados using a fork in a bowl and mix in with other ingredients.
- Add more salt or pepper, if needed.
- Enjoy with your favorite chip, meal, or veggies!
Use organic ingredients for tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro.